The Fifth Third Arena Renovation will transform our home into one of the finest on-campus facilities in the nation and Preserve Our Legacy, Retain Our Pride, and Reflect Our Passion.
- $87 million privately-funded renovation of Fifth Third Arena, opening in Fall 2018.
Upgrades to Fan Experience
- Two 360-degree concourses and permanent lower level bowl with new padded chairback seating and cup holders through out most of the arena
- Premium seating options, including 542 new club seats with access to the Champions Club, loge box seating, and 16 luxury suites
- New hospitality areas, including the 400-level and 500-level bars, which are available to all fans and the addition of three exclusive clubs – the Arena Club, the Champions Club, and the Courtside Club
- New upper-level concourse with its own fan amenities, including new restrooms, concessions, and a specialty drink bar
- New HD scoreboard, ribbon boards, sound system and LED lighting to enhance the game atmosphere
- Open entrance plaza with centralized ticketing and guest services along with the new Fan First Center
- New restrooms and concessions
- Renovation of building facade and outdoor HD videoboard