Athletics Launches Fifth Third Arena Renovation Website
The University of Cincinnati Department of Athletics has launched a website for the upcoming Fifth Third Arena Renovation titled OurHouse2018.com.
The website, created in conjunction with the University’s Office of Creative Services, was developed to provide Bearcats fans current and up-to-date information on the arena construction project which is already underway.
Four 18-seat baseline suites have been built on the sixth floor of the arena and will be ready for the fast approaching 2016-17 campaign. Full construction will begin in March 2017 with the new arena making its debut for 2018-19 season.
OurHouse2018.com features an updated fly-through of the arena renovations, new renderings and information for those interested in purchasing tickets, premium seating or making a donation to the $87-million privately-funded project.
Season tickets are selling at a record pace for the 2016-17 men’s basketball campaign and are available through the athletics ticket office by calling 1-877-CATS-TIX or visiting GoBearcats.com/tickets. Packages start at $125 or $6.58 per game. Season-ticket holders for the receive a 68 percent savings over single-game ticket prices and will receive priority seating opportunities for the 2018-19 return to Fifth Third Arena.
// PROJECT OVERVIEW
- $87 million privately-funded renovation of Fifth Third Arena.
- Full construction begins in March 2017.
- Opening in Fall 2018.
- 360-degree concourses on two levels and permanent lower level bowl with new chair back seating.
- Open entrance plaza with centralized ticket and guest services.
- New HD scoreboard, ribbon boards, sound system & LED lighting to enhance game experience.
- New upper-level concourse with its own fan amenities.
- New restrooms and concessions.
- Premium seating options, including a courtside club, arena club, concourse club, luxury suites, loge seating, Bearcats Lounge, wine bar and super suites.
- New classroom space with e-learning capabilities.
- New locker rooms.
- Renovation of the building facade.
// DATES TO KNOW
- December 31, 2016: Deadline to make gifts for 5X Priority Points Bonus.
- March 2, 2016: Final regular-season game in existing Fifth Third Arena.
- August 15, 2017: Season ticket renewal deadline for 2017-18 season in off-campus arena.
- December 31, 2017: Deadline to make gifts for 2X Priority Points Bonus.