SEAT SELECTION QUICK FACTS
Beginning in June 2018, Cincinnati Athletics will conduct a seat selection process for the newly-renovated Fifth Third Arena. The seat selection process will take place in three phases.
The first phase will consist of anyone who purchased men’s basketball season tickets during the 2016-17 season at Fifth Third Arena. Season ticket holders will be ranked based on their UCATS Priority Points total as of December 31, 2017.
The second phase will consist of any new season ticket holders at BB&T Arena. All patrons will be ranked on their UCATS Priority Points total as of December 31, 2017.
Finally, upon completion of the first two phases, those who purchase deposits for the 2018-19 season will be afforded the opportunity to select seats.
How the Process Works
- Every men’s basketball season ticket holder will receive an appointment time to select seats
- Fans will select their new seats online or via phone
- Fans will have the opportunity to select a maximum of six (6) season tickets OR up to the number of season tickets purchased during the 2016-17 season in Fifth Third Arena
Ticket Groups & Transfers
- Ticket holders who wish to sit with other ticket holders can arrange a selection time together. The group will be required to fill out a group seating form and return it to the Bearcats Ticket Office. Group assignment times will be based on the group member with the lowest priority.
- If you participated in the ticket transfer “grace period” since 2015, the new season ticket holder can select new seats based on the original season ticket holder’s UCATS Priority Points as long as an official ticket transfer is on file in the UCATS Office – This ONLY applies to this one-time seat selection process and does not apply for subsequent, annual seat selection processes.
Good to Know
- Payments are required for your season tickets at the time of your selection.
- A pledge for your required Men’s Basketball Priority Seating donation will be automatically generated upon the selection of your seating location. Full donation payment will be due by June 30, 2018.
- Ticket holders who miss their scheduled appointment time will have the ability to log on to their Bearcats ticket account at any time after their scheduled appointment to select their seating location.
- Starting January 1, 2018, all Fifth Third Arena Bonus Points, which were awarded for philanthropic gifts to the Fifth Third Arena Project, will revert back to the existing formula and will be considered in either the cumulative giving or future pledge commitments categories.
December 31, 2017 – UCATS Priority Point deadline for Fifth Third Arena seat selection
March 2018 – UCATS Group Seating Forms due to Bearcats Ticket Office
April 2018 – Distribution of seat selection times and information on online seat selection process
JUNE 2018 – Fifth Third Arena seat selection process begins.Ticket payment will be due upon seat selection
June 30, 2018 – UCATS Men’s Basketball Priority Seating donation due